Join your friends in magic for our October Ring 216 meeting where we'll learn and perform together:DATE: October 13, 2021
TIME: 7:30 p.m. PDT
HOW: Live online via Zoom
Zoom room opens at 7:15
Check your email
ABOUT THE MEETING
This month's meeting is a time to relax with your magic friends, learn a few things, and share what you're working on. Here's the tentative agenda:
- Teaching Sessions (10 minutes each):
- Dan Chan performs and teaches his variation of Dr. Daley's Last Trick
- John Morgan teaches a vocal exercise to help us project our voices better
- Tom Collett shares tips on how to handle a thumb tip
- Sharing is caring (variable time):
- You're invited to share an idea, tip, book, video, or anything else magic-related that you think the rest of the membership will benefit from
- Open performances (5-8 minutes per person):
- Perform a polished routine or just something you're working on in a supporting and friendly environment.
- If you're new to the club, this is your chance to introduce yourself.
- You can receive feedback if you're interested.
SPECIAL NOTE: This Zoom meeting free for everyone on this mailing list! You don't have to be a paid Ring 216 member to enjoy this experience.
This meeting will be recorded and made available for later viewing.